Sunday, April 5, 2009

technology and the human interface


OMG!  I managed to put music on my blog!  Very exciting for me because HTML code usually makes me feel queasy with its 'insider knowledge' and its squiggly, non-English look.  I get intimidated by it.  (Janeane Garofalo dedicated a chunk of her stand-up routine on Friday night to her "compu-tard" status; she has given up all communication technology bar telephones and feels happier for it.  It was lovely to see her carrying around a scruffy notebook covered in stickers and doodles. But more on her soon - my love and fangirldom demand their own post!)

I am about to set out for my first face-to-face counselling session with me in the 'professional' chair so hopefully my success with technology wrangling is repeated in the human-to-human context. No facebooking, no tweeting, no rich text (but maybe some rich sub-text?), no emoticons or space to disengage and redraft... Dr Melfi, please be with me! 

And IOU a recipe....

1 comment:

Guy said...

just don't do as Babs did...